Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“We” or “Infinity”) is pleased to provide you with the information on this website for informational purposes. Please read the following information carefully, as you agree to the terms described below in using our website. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website. We reserve the right to revise these terms or any portion of them at any time, without notice, by updating this posting. You are bound by any revisions to these terms; therefore, we recommend that you visit this page periodically in order to review the current terms applicable to your use of our website. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use this website and its contents automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the materials taken from this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The entire contents of this website are subject to copyright protection. You may not copy the contents of this website other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter the contents may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without our express written consent. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent or trademark of Infinity, its affiliates, or any third party. We prohibit the use of the “Infinity” and “Infinty Pharmaceuticals” trademarks, or any related graphic, as a “hot link” to any website unless approved by us.
Infinity and Infinty Pharmaceuticals are our trademarks, whether or not they appear in large print or with the trademark symbol. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other contents of this website, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that we actively and aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Links to Third Party Sites
We have provided links to certain third party websites as a courtesy. By providing these links, we are not endorsing, adopting or agreeing with any of the content of the linked sites or the products or services of that third party. We do not review or control the content of third party sites and that content is not part of our website. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for the content of any third party sites linked to our website or the products or services of that third party. We do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on third party websites or the products or services of third parties. We urge you to use discretion when you access any third party sites linked to our website.
Any information posted on our website related to medial conditions and their treatment is general in nature and is intended only for educational and general information purposes. Should you have a medial condition that may require treatment, or if you have any specific medial questions, promptly see your own doctor or health care provider. Nothing on this website is a substitute for professional medical advice. We do not offer medical diagnosis or treatment from this website, and none of the information contained on this website should be construed as providing medical advice or services of any kind. Only your doctor or other health care professional can determine if a particular medial treatment is appropriate for you.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have about a medical condition.
We believe that the contents of this website have come from reliable sources, but we cannot guarantee the information in this website is accurate, complete or suitable for any purpose. In addition, we cannot guarantee that the contents of this website have not been affected by technical malfunctions or unauthorized tampering. The contents of this website are subject to change without notice. We may alter or delete material from this website at any time.
Your use of this website and its contents is at your own risk, and neither Infinity nor any party involved in creating or delivering this website shall be liable for damages of any kind that may result from access to, or use of the information contained on, this website, including, but not limited to, any such damages arising from errors or omissions, misprints, out-of-date information, inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this website, any software that may be downloaded from this website, or any damage to your computer equipment including, but not limited to, any virus that may infect your computer equipment.
INFINITY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT WILL INFINITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR DEFECT IN THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES.
By using this website, you assume the risk that the information and materials on this website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out-of-date, or may not meet your needs or requirements.
Void Where Prohibited; Export
We maintain this website from our offices in Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.A. This website is intended to be accessed from, and the information contained in this website is intended to be used within, the United States of America. We make no representations that this website or its contents are appropriate or available for access or use in other countries. If you access this website from another country, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with laws applicable to such access.
Export Control laws in the United States of America prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain countries, territories and individuals. No content from this website may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of United States law.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
Our website is operated from our offices in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, U.S.A. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to any conflict of law provisions thereof. Any action related to these terms shall be brought only in the state courts of and federal courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and all parties waive any objection to the personal jurisdiction of and venue in such courts.
Infinity Twitter Guidelines
Infinity currently maintains several social media accounts:
Other social media accounts may be added, and we will update these guidelines accordingly.
Infinity recognizes the importance of new communication channels (i.e., new and social media) for engaging with our stakeholders in a real and meaningful way. As a biopharmaceutical company with development-stage products, we are committed to maintaining ethical, legal, and regulatory standards. By establishing a presence on social media, we seek to embrace new communications channels and engage with our audiences responsibly.
To ensure productive communications that are consistent with our mission and public commitments, we have put in place the following basic guidelines and disclaimers to help you understand how we will use these platforms. We ask for your understanding as we engage in these media, recognizing in particular that responses may at times appear limited in nature.
- We welcome your @ mentions, replies, comments, likes and shares, and we will do our best to respond to most questions. We will not respond to personal attacks, foul language, disparaging comments or topics that do not relate directly to Infinity, and we reserve the right to delete any questions or comments that fall within these categories.
- We may not be able to respond to your questions immediately and some responses may be limited in nature.
- There may be some questions/comments we cannot address, including questions directly related to financial matters, clinical trial data, ongoing legal matters, regulatory issues or certain other elements of our business.
- We hope that your contributions will add value to the overall dialogue and appreciate you providing links or other resources to support any claims.
- We will abide by relevant law, regulations, and guidance that apply to our products.
- Following a social media account does not indicate an endorsement of the account owner or its products and services. Favorites, likes, comments and/or retweets do not indicate Infinity’s endorsement of the social media accounts or the content provided.
- Infinity may provide links or references to other sites as part of its social media posts. However, Infinity claims no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of the platform.
- Infinity reserves all rights relating to its social media platforms including, but not limited to: (a) adding, removing or modifying any content or material posted on the accounts; (b) discontinuing the pages or any of our social media accounts at any time; (c) accepting or rejecting those who may wish to follow the accounts, including blocking disruptive users; and (d) responding to any questions or comments addressed to the accounts.
- Infinity will not engage in sensitive topics or discussions about our products, other companies’ products, or treatment options. For this reason, we may not be able to respond to communications that contain:
- Disparaging, threatening, obscene, discriminatory or harassing content, including images, videos and links;
- Personal information, such as the name of individuals, email addresses, phone numbers, personal photos or videos;
- Proprietary, confidential, sensitive or nonpublic information;
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights, including brand names, trade names, logos, copyright or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
- Attempts to target Infinity or Infinity followers with the intent to sell products and services, or recruit followers to other social channels;
- Contain information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users; or
- Violations of the terms and conditions of the social media platforms.
- Infinity does not offer medical diagnosis or treatment from its social media channels, and none of the information shared should be construed as providing medical advice or services of any kind. Only a doctor or other healthcare professional can determine if a particular medical treatment is appropriate for you.
- Nothing stated by Infinity on its social media challenges should be considered to be an offer or invitation to invest in the company.
MEDICAL SIDE EFFECTS OR ADVERSE EVENT REPORTING:
If you believe that you have experienced any medical side effects from an Infinity investigational development candidate, please consult your physician or healthcare provider at your clinical study site.
For information about our drug candidates or corporate information, please visit our website at www.infi.com. Please contact us by telephone at +1 (617) 453-1000 if your need is urgent.
STORING PRIVATE INFORMATION:
Infinity will not disclose or store your unique social media ID(s), email address or other personally identifying information on its social media accounts unless proper consent is obtained. However, in the event of an adverse event or product issue, we may need to store and use personal identifying information, such as your name, the identity of the patient, the drug or products, and health related to the adverse event or product issue.